Tec Daddy's Service Technician Survival School on DVD
Click here to watch a video overview of the series
Click here to watch the first video of the series
Click here to watch the Tec Daddy music video, "Big Surprise"
I just wanted to let you know that the techs really listen to you in the DVD meetings. I love it, and as far as I can see the techs love it. So, I guess what I am trying to say is, "We love you!" (B.G., Contractor)
Designed specifically for:
- Plumbing Techs
- HVAC Techs
Each DVD consists of:
- Four (4) 15-20 minutes videos (for a total of 52 episodes)
- Mini-manual containing Four (4) Facilitator's guides and Four (4) Technician quizzes
- Case that holds the DVD and mini-manual.
"52 ready-made lessons for my service techs. You couldn't have made it easier for the contractor." --K.R., Contractor
TWO WAYS TO BUY:
12 EASY PAYMENTS:
- $100 per month for 12 months
- $6.95 shipping and handling per month for 12 months
- Discs 1 & 2 are shipped immediately
- You'll receive one disc per month on the same date for the next 12 months
- Cancel or upgrade to receive the remaining discs all at once at any time.
- $11.95 shipping & handling.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
Order Toll Free at 1-800-963-4822 or +1-239-454-1131
SERVICE ROUNDTABLE MEMBERS RECEIVE A 10% REBATE THROUGH ROUNDTABLE REWARDS!
You spend $25,000 to buy a truck, another $1,000 to letter it and another $15,000 to stock it.
You spend $100,000 to run an office so you can send techs out on calls.
You spend $250 a piece to acquire service calls and you pay your techs $30,000 to run calls.
Doesn't it make sense to spend another $1,200 to teach them what to say when they get there?