One-Day In-Home Selling Skills Seminar
See Charlie "Tec Daddy" Greer Live!
"Stop Selling! ... Start Letting Them Buy!"
7:30 a.m.: Registration
8:00 am - noon: Salesmanship
- What is the purpose of your job?
- Is service technician a sales position?
- The “Salesman Stigma”
- They don’t HAVE to like you
- Are you talking yourself out of sales?
- Developing your listening skills
- Before recommending anything …
- What is a good closer?
- Keep it short and simple
- Educating vs. Enlightenment
- Eye contact
- Jerks buy!
- Un-sellable calls
- Don’t buy into their sob stories
- Questions are the answer!
- Pre-judging calls
- Projecting positivity
- Your impressive work style
- Preventing complaints
Noon - 1:00 pm - Lunch
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm: Closing and Responding to Objections
- The most important thing to stress
- Why should they buy from you?
- Never quote the bare minimum!
- The complete inspection
- The “Paper Towel Close”
- The setup
- Presenting the price
- Nibble your way to success
- Your Four “Fallback Responses”
- The “Price Complaint”
- “I just found it cheaper on the Internet”
- “I have to talk it over with my …”
- “If it ain’t broke … don’t fix it!”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Service Technicians
- Customer Service Reps.
WHAT THIS SEMINAR WILL ACCOMPLISH FOR YOU:
- Improve your confidence
- Increase your closing ratio
- Increase the size of your average sale
- Sell more complete systems and IAQ products
- Provide you with proven responses to the price objection
- Help you, your salespeople and your techs make more money!
Click here for seminar pricing.