Dates, prices, hotel info, and other details
Dates, Pricing, and Location of Charlie Greer's Sales Survival School for Plumbers, HVAC techs
When is the next class? It's whenever you want it to be!
Give me a call at 1-800-963-4822 and tell me what date works for you, and I'll build a class around it!
(That's how these classes happened!)
- Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
- 10054 Gulf Center Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Click here to visit their website
- All rooms are suites with a separate bedroom. (Sleeps two comfortably in separate rooms with one person in the bedroom and one on a sofa-sleeper, or two beds in the same room. Your choice.)
- Fully equipped kitchen as part of the "great room"
- Microwave oven
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Complementary hot breakfast every morning
- Complementary light meal and beer & wine (Monday-Wednesday evenings)
- Transportation between the airport and the hotel (The seminars are held at this hotel. Tell them you're with the Charlie Greer group)
- Room rate: $119 per night (plus taxes).
- Attendees pay for and arrange their own travel.
- Fly into Fort Myers International Airport (RSW).
Note: This hotel shares a parking lot with a large shopping mall that is loaded with restaurants and things to do. There is no need to rent a car.
- $3,000 for one person, discount for each additional person from the same company
- $2,500 for the second person
- $2,000 for each additional person.
Payment terms: $1,500 deposit required to reserve seat. Balance is due the first day of the seminar.
Includes: Full lunch, seminar manual.
Cancellation policy: Deposits are 100% refundable up to 30 days prior to each class. Due to the small class size, deposits are non-refundable after that, however, you may transfer your registration to another person. You may not transfer your deposit to another class or date.
To reserve a spot: Call 1-800-963-4822
Class hours: Tuesday through Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm. (Expect to be in class until 5:00 pm on Friday. If you leave early, you will miss out on important material.)
Guarantee: If you don't feel it's worth the money, you don't pay your balance!
Who should attend:
- HVAC TECHNICIANS
- Class focuses on residential service
- There will be people there who are already top salespeople as well as people who haven't yet run a call.
- These people will all have one thing in common... they're committed to excellence in sales.