Dates, prices, hotel info, and other details
Dates, Pricing, and Location of Charlie Greer's Sales Survival School for Plumbers, HVAC techs
JUNE 4-7, 2019 - SOLD OUT!
JUNE 11-14, 2019 - SOLD OUT!
When is the next class? It's whenever you want it to be!
Give me a call at 1-800-963-4822 and tell me what date works for you, and I'll build a class around it!
(That's how these classes happened!)
- Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
- 10054 Gulf Center Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Click here to visit their website
- All rooms are suites with a separate bedroom. (Sleeps two comfortably in separate rooms with one person in the bedroom and one on a sofa-sleeper, or two beds in the same room. Your choice.)
- Fully equipped kitchen as part of the "great room"
- Microwave oven
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Complementary hot breakfast every morning
- Complementary light meal and beer & wine (Monday-Wednesday evenings)
- Transportation between the airport and the hotel (The seminars are held at this hotel. Tell them you're with the Charlie Greer group)
- Room rate: $119 per night (plus taxes).
- Attendees pay for and arrange their own travel.
- Fly into Fort Myers International Airport (RSW).
Note: This hotel shares a parking lot with a large shopping mall that is loaded with restaurants and things to do. There is no need to rent a car.
- $3,000 for one person, discount for each additional person from the same company
- $2,500 for the second person
- $2,000 for the third person
- $1,500 for the fourth person
- $1,000 for the fifith person
- $500 for the sixth person
- FREE for the seventh person.
Payment terms: $1,500 deposit required to reserve seat. Balance is due the first day of the seminar.
Includes: Full lunch, seminar manual.
Cancellation policy: Deposits are 100% refundable up to 30 days prior to each class. Due to the small class size, deposits are non-refundable after that, however, you may transfer your registration to another person. You may not transfer your deposit to another class or date.
To reserve a spot: Call 1-800-963-4822
Class hours: Tuesday through Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm. (Expect to be in class until 5:00 pm on Friday. If you leave early, you will miss out on important material.)
Guarantee: If you don't feel it's worth the money, you don't pay your balance!
Who should attend:
- HVAC TECHNICIANS
- Class focuses on residential service
- There will be people there who are already top salespeople as well as people who haven't yet run a call.
- These people will all have one thing in common... they're committed to excellence in sales.